Mercedes Flexible A Service
- Engine oil and filter change
- (Click here for article how to change oil in your Mercedes-Benz)
- Check and correct fluid levels
- Top off fluid level of window washer system
- Check engine hood and safety catch for proper operation
- Check Battery acid level & replenish
- Check battery using “Midtronics” Tester
Vehicle passenger compartment
- Horn, headlamp flasher, hazard flashers, turn signals
- Warning/indicator lamps, illumination and interior lighting
- Replace bulbs as necessary. Bulbs are extra cost.
- Reset FSS counter in instrument cluster
Wheels and brakes
- Check thickness of brake pads
- Check condition of brake discs
- Correct tire inflation pressure
- Inspect tires for damage and condition
Note: this is a generic Flexible A service certain vehicles may require additional work at certain time and mileage intervals.
I got a BMW inspected before I even saw it by Europa Auto. They where right about it being in good condition. I purchased the car based on there inspection and I am happy with the service.